Re: [Xen-devel] minor issues while compiling pv_ops kernel after last changes

On Mon, 2009-12-07 at 16:27 +0000, Bartosz Lis wrote:

> 1. Compilation error in drivers/xen/blktap/device.c while
> CONFIG_XEN_BLKDEV_BACKEND=m
>
> ../blkback/blkback-pagemap.h should be included when
> CONFIG_XEN_BLKDEV_BACKEND is defined (for
> CONFIG_XEN_BLKDEV_BACKEND=y) as well as when
> CONFIG_XEN_BLKDEV_BACKEND_MODULE is defined (for
> CONFIG_XEN_BLKDEV_BACKEND=m)
>
> the same problem is with drivers/xen/blktap/ring.c

There are some changes from Jan in linux-2.6.18-xen.hg which were made
after the point that the version of blktap2 in the pv-ops tree was
forked which look like they resolve this issue. I was planning to take a
look at them today but never got round to it.