Re: [Xen-devel] Re: Prepping a bugfix push

On 12/04/09 06:10, Konrad Rzeszutek Wilk wrote:
How about those three fb-defio patches? Jaya said he would happy
if you posted them to Linus.

Yep, I have them all queued up here and a mail drafted to request a pull, but I tried it out and couldn't get FB working. But it was failing to show the grub menu, let alone a kernel framebuffer, so I think the problem is on the dom0 side. I get a blank vnc window, but no contents.

I'm updating my test machine's toolstack to see what exciting way that's going to further break things...