[Xen-devel] Production Use of the PV OPS Kernel

Is the pv-ops kernel likely to be declared ready for production use in
the near future (assuming you don't need to use the features that are
missing)?

I notice for Jeremy's presentation on November (referenced from the
pv-ops wiki page) that it's now suitable for 'General Development Use',
but I'd like to be able to use a modern kernel (mainly modern device
drivers) for production Dom0s.

I understand that 3.5 is using pv-ops as the default kernel, and assumed
that there would be a production version declared when 3.5 is released.
Is that likely to be the case, and if so is there any clearer view on
when 3.5 will be released? The only reference that I can find to a
release date was a mailing list post in July saying 'End of the calendar
year, roughly' and I wondered if things are still on track for that.

thanks,

Anthony Wright.