Re: [Xen-devel] libxenlight or libxenheavy?

I think 3/14 (8mb slack) is a non-issue because no real memory is allocated. Perhaps a confussion due to the patch description. I'll see what I can do about 7/14 (no dm for pv). Later today. As well as Stefano's comments on 1/14 which should allow 2/14 as well
Andres
Keir Fraser wrote:
Too late. Issues will have to be fixed up in followup patches.

 -- Keir

On 01/12/2009 14:00, "Stefano Stabellini" <Stefano.Stabellini@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>