Re: [Xen-devel] Xen 3.4.1 NUMA support

I am not finding this. Can you please point to the code ?

numa=on/off is only for setting up numa in xen (similar to the linux
knob, but turned off by default). The allocation of memory from a
single node (that you observe) could be because of the way
alloc_heap_pages is implemented (trying to allocate from all the heaps
from a node, before trying the next one) - try looking at dump_numa
output. And, affinities are not set anywhere based on the node from
which allocation happens.

-dulloor