Re[2]: [Xen-devel] No VT-d with Xen 3.3/3.4rc3 on Intel-Board DQ45CB

There are also VT-D troubles on ASUS motherboards, perhaps it's even AMI-bios
related. I'm having support requests running at both at the moment. I will
keep the list informed if it's solved (or not)

I was considering the DQ45CB if those support calls don't result in a fix,
but from what I hear from you even Intel isn't able to make it work out of
the box too :-(. And i'm not going to buy something again without knowing
sure it does what it promises and has error-free VT-D/IOMMU support.

I hope it gets straightened out soon, else AMD will release there first
chipset with IOMMU, perhaps they did a better job...

Perhaps it would be wise to make a list on the VT-D passthrough wiki of
motherboards that do or don't have error free VT-D.

--
Sander

--
Best regards,