RE: [Xen-devel] Hypercall from Hvm Guest

Yes.
> I want to write a module in Linux and make hvm calls from that module.

Not sure what "HVM calls" are, but I guess you mean hypercalls.

> Is it possible?

If my above guess on what you mean is correct, then yes.

Note however that only SOME of the hypercalls are actually available to
HVM guests (mostly because they don't make sense, but some may simply be
that they weren't needed to implement the Network and block device
drivers that are available to HVM guests). See
.../xen/arch/x86/hvm/hvm.c for a list of the hypercalls implemented
(listed in hvm_hypercall{32,64}_table).

You may want to have a look in the "unmodified_driver" directory in the
root of the xen source-tree.

--
Mats