RE: [XenPPC] Re: [Xen-devel] new repo layout?

[Dramatically pruning CC list.]

You can get it from xen-unstable.hg. It only runs on PowerPC 970, and
unfortunately that does not include Apple G5s due to firmware lockout.

Xen does not allow you to run x86 code on PowerPC because that is
emulation. For that problem, you might try qemu or IBM's "System p
Application Virtual Environment".