RE: [Xen-devel] FW: about VIRQ & PIRQ

Good explanation, except one point. :-) All event channels are allocated
on demand and there's no one-to-one mapping for even PIRQ. When
driver tries to start its irq, a new event port is allocated and then bound
to that PIRQ. There does be a one-to-one mapping style, for PIRQ
mapped into the IRQ namespace which is shared with DYNIRQ.

Thanks,
Kevin