RE: [Xen-devel] Changeset 15035 causes x86-32 to hang

Some early 64-bit Intel processors have this combo of LM but no NX -
apparently, we kept NX sufficiently hidden that Intel didn't manage to
get it fully working for the first public release of the processor. So
whilst those processors are most likely quite rare, they do exist. All
AMD processors that reached the public have NX capability if they have
long-mode.

--
Mats