Re: [Xen-devel] [1/3] [XEN] gnttab: Add new op unmap_and_replace

On Mon, Jun 04, 2007 at 01:29:27PM +0100, Keir Fraser wrote:

> > [NET] Remove netloop and make copy_skb the default
>
> Applied, thanks. But there still seem to be references to xenbr0 in the
> tools/ directory. And when I start xend I end up with two bridges, one
> called eth0 (which I think is the proper one?) and also a xenbr0 (probably
> bogus?). PV guests seem to by default correctly attach to the eth0 bridge,
> but HVM guests are ending up on this goes-nowhere xenbr0 bridge. Probably
> because it's still the hardcoded default bridge in qemu-dm?

That's weird.

There is only one call to 'brctl addbr' and that's via network-bridge.
So if xend's only been started once then I can't see how you could end
up with two bridges.

Can you add a set -x to xen-network-common.sh to see who's creating
two bridges?

Thanks,