Re: [Xen-devel] copying large files over NFS locks up machine on-testing from Thursday

  • To: Ian Pratt <m+Ian.Pratt@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • From: Kip Macy <kip.macy@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 22 May 2005 11:42:36 -0700
  • Cc: Chris Wright <chrisw@xxxxxxxx>, xen-devel <xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Delivery-date: Sun, 22 May 2005 18:42:01 +0000

No bridge helps with NFS, but I just tried scp on a freshly re-booted
machine and it locked up instantly. Booting into Centos4 SMP and the
scp works fine - if this a SUE it is a particularly inventive one.

I guess it is time to move to the server room and cross my fingers
that this is a 100Mbit issue.

         -Kip