[Xen-devel] Problem with xm in xen-unstable

  • To: <xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • From: "Santos, Jose Renato G" <joserenato.santos@xxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 16 May 2005 13:52:22 -0700
  • Delivery-date: Mon, 16 May 2005 20:51:54 +0000

  Hi,

  I got xenoprof ported to xen-unstable and I am trying
  to test it on the latest unstable version, but
  I am having problems running the xm tool.
  I am using the xen-unstable-src.tgz tar ball from last night
  and I am having the following error. Not sure if there
  is some piece of the old version of xen still around
  that may be causing this or if xm is currently broken in
  unstable? Anyone has an idea of what could be wrong?
  Thanks

  Renato

# xm help
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/usr/sbin/xm", line 8, in ?
    from xen.xm import main
  File "/usr/lib/python/xen/xm/main.py", line 10, in ?
    warnings.filterwarnings('ignore', category=FutureWarning)
NameError: name 'FutureWarning' is not defined