RE: [Xen-devel] problem with the pro/1000 driver for intelgigabitethernet card

Sorry, I forgot the other important details...

It happens with 2.0.5, and 2.0-testing from a few weeks ago, eg both
kernels 2.6.10 & 2.6.11.

Because the problem I'm seeing is possibly iSCSI related, it is quite
possibly a different bug to the one originally reported.

James