Re: [Xen-devel] Latest xen-unstable on IBM x440

On 4 May 2005, at 20:06, Nakajima, Jun wrote:

My point is that it looks like the keyboard is broken now, and it has
nothing to do with ACPI (PCI interrupt routing) if it's PS/2. The plan
for acpi=off is to use PIC mode, which is not desirable for a server
like IBM x440.

We need to fall back to default 'IO-APIC' mode, or we are going to suck on non-ACPI servers (plenty exist, even if they are somewhat legacy these days).

 -- Keir