Re: [Xen-devel] /proc/xen -> /proc/sys/xen ?

On 3 May 2005, at 15:31, Ian Pratt wrote:

------- Additional Comments From kaf24@xxxxxxxxxxxx  2005-05-03 10:57
------- This
interface is now added. From within the domU running the UDP service,
you should
run:
echo 256 >/proc/xen/net/eth0/rxbuf_min

Should we move all of our proc entries from /proc/xen to /proc/sys/xen ?
It's argable this this would be more consistent.

If it should mostly be sysfs'ified anyway, let's wait for xenbus and do it properly then.

 -- Keir