[Xen-API] Another Xen Doc Day, Nov 29 or Dec 12

Hi,

Given that the last Xen Document day was a real success, I wanted to propose another Xen Document day. Ideas of what to work on: - Continue some of the work stared by the dev community (more man pages, etc.)
- Clean up pages in the new Wiki
- I am also happy to be on stand-by to help anybody who wants to know how to use the new Wiki effectively

Please vote on date preferences by voting
+1 <your preferred date>

Cheers
Lars