[XenARM] Unknown target platform error

Thanks Xen-ARM......&.........Jae-Min Ryu.........for the reply.

With respect to your mail and explanation within the following link http://lists.xensource.com/archives/html/xen-arm/2011-11/msg00003.html, I have some questions,

1. If I create a .config file and copy the contents, how and where should i call or make-use-of the config file.

2. I have downloaded the code from the Xen-ARM page with link http://wiki.xen.org/xenwiki/XenARM, Then I updated my cross-compile tool chain, but I am getting an error like this http://lists.xensource.com/archives/html/xen-arm/2011-11/msg00002.html, which I have posted earlier.

3. If the code is given as an opensource for arm, then why does not it support cross-compilation to be ported onto other board from Texas/Freescale.

4. What are the main concerns with the code? What should be the modifications?

Regards  ::::   Krishna Pavan