------- Original Message -------

Sender : Seehwan Yoo<seehwan.yoo@xxxxxxxxx>

Date : 2011-05-12 19:39 (GMT+09:00)

Title : Re: [XenARM] Xen-ARM on non-Freescale CPUs?

Hi folks,

I remember that Dr. Suh is responsible for this work.
Ask him for the status of update.

I hope it to work on more diverse platforms,
esp. preferably on OMAP or recent cortex platforms.

   Seehwan Yoo
  Ph. D. candidate

 T + 82-2-3290-3639
 F + 82-2-922-6341
 E shyoo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

logo
Home Page |  Blog |  OSVirtual
   OSLab. â Korea Univ. â Seoul  â South Korea

2011. 5. 12., ìí 6:32, ÐÐÑÐÐ ÐÑÑÐÐ ìì:

I'm also interested in porting it to other boards. Is somebody working in this direction?