Re: [Xen-API] [Votel] Graduation Review: Windows PV Driver

Hi all,

to summarize this thread, we had the following votes

XAPI Project => abstained
Hypervisor => 5 votes in favour, no negative votes, which is sufficient for
graduation

People voting in favour:
George Dunlap, Ian Jackson (see [1])
Jan Beulich, Andrew Cooper, Wei Liu (this thread)

Best Regards
Lars