[Xen-API] how to export virtual image with memory using xen-api

  • To: xen-api@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • From: 김수련 <sunari1031@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 4 Apr 2017 16:55:30 +0900
  • Delivery-date: Tue, 04 Apr 2017 07:55:42 +0000

Hi, all!
I'm newbie to xen and I have a question.
Can I export virtual image with memory using xen-api?
I want to export virtual image without shutting server down.
I tried with vm, vdi snapshot api to get disk, howerver I couldn't get memory.

For example, when I took snapshot for my server, which is running mysql,
I could get the image which was already installed mysql, but was not running it.

Please give me some advices to get virtual image with memory.
Thanks!