Re: [Xen-API] Custom SM Plugin Error

  • To: Germano Percossi <germano.percossi@xxxxxxxxxx>, "xen-api@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <xen-api@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • From: Patrick Wombacher <pwombacher@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 1 Apr 2016 21:44:14 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-US
  • Delivery-date: Fri, 01 Apr 2016 21:44:33 +0000

Turns out the problem was in the line terminators I was using. I developed the
script in a Windows environment using PyCharm. When I transferred it over to
XenServer, it tried to execute the file. It got confused on the very first line
since there is no such file as "/usr/bin/python^M". I converted the file,
verified it was whitelisted in /etc/xapi.conf, and it seems to be running okay
now!

-Patrick