There is also the following site, which is still a little experimental, but it does have the option to show the âimplicitâ functions: http://xapi-project.github.io/xen-api/.

Cheers,
Rob

On 12 Feb 2016, at 16:05, Will Stevens <wstevens@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hey All,
I am developing an application based on the XAPI and I am having a hell of a time trying to find complete current documentation.

It seems to be relatively updated (in terms of XAPI release), but it is by no means complete.

For example, I can not find any documentation for the VDI Create api call.  Its like it does not exist according to that documentation.

The only documentation that I can find that is at all complete (including implicit calls) is from version 5.5.

The layout of this documentation is far more useful because it gives a much more complete view of the functionality.  Is the current documentation (for later releases) available in this format somewhere?

For example:  I can not find any recent documentation for this function, which is hard to believe:

Or even something as basic as this:

Thanks,

Will STEVENS
Lead Developer

CloudOps Cloud Solutions Experts
420 rue Guy | Montreal | Quebec | H3J 1S6
w cloudops.com | tw @CloudOps_