Re: [Xen-API] opam build howto

Hi Nick,

I've had some problems installing Xen on Ubuntu 14.04 hence I've went ahead and built all packages locally.

Regards,
Dawid

On 2015-12-29 17:15, lists.nick.betteridge wrote:
Hi,

I'm just trying to build xapi via opam on Ubuntu.

The installation went OK (apart from xapi-rrd.0.9.1 [err: ocamlfind: Is
a directory] and tar-format.0.4.1 [mismatch on interface/impl -
Make_KV_RO(BLOCK), value `id' is required but not provided]).

I'd like to build the installation/server from the installed libraries -
could someone possibly point a finger to where I might find information
on how to do this?

Cheers
Nick