Re: [Xen-API] [Xen-devel] 2016 Xen Dev Summit Location (input needed before next Thu)

On Fri, 2015-11-06 at 12:48 +0000, Lars Kurth wrote:

> So we absolutely no easy option but to go for Toronto, unless
> - We can find two smaller rooms on Tuesday Oct 4th, which I can
> investigate
> - Or to start the summit on the Sunday Oct 2nd and run it through
> Monday Oct 3rd, which I can investigate

So, that would mean holding the event during a Sunday and a local
holiday... I don't think this is that good, for the event itself.

So, even if the above (Oct 2-3, Berlin), would make things a lot easier
for me to attend, I vote for Toronto, as it looks much much more likely
that the event would be successful in that case.

Regards,
Dario