[Xen-API] Hackathon 2016 Location Preferences

Hi all,

I wanted to do quick straw-poll regarding Hackathon Locations for next year.
Before I do this though, I wanted to let you know that the 2016 Developer
Summit will most likely be in Berlin in October (I am in the process of
finalising space, budget and contract details which will need to be approved by
the Advisory Board).

We do have two options for a Hackathon: China (either Shanghai, Hangzhou or
Beijing - details TBC) and Cambridge, UK. We are still in the early planning
phase and the budget for the Hackathon has not yet been approved.

Do let me know of your preference, and I will see whether I can work with the
vendor(s) who are willing to host the 2016 Hackathon and choose a location,
which suits a majority of developers.

Best Regards
Lars