[Xen-API] Dose noVNC break qemu-dm in XenServer6.2?

Hello Experts,
Before I patch XS62ESP1019.xsupdate, I can visit windows2008 through noVNC and logoff is ok every time, however, after I patch it and log off the windows at the second time, I can't visit it through noVNC any more also including XenCenter because the noVNC broke the qemu-dm process.
Do you ever meet the issue? Any solution?
Thanks

Ray Shi