Re: [Xen-API] [CentOS-devel] xapi for centOS 6.6

Thanks Jon,
it worked, I was able to build all the packages for xenserver on CentOS 6.6 final version.

I was wondering what packages would be necessary to use Xen with xapi, I already have xen with xl installed. Could we have a package like http://packages.ubuntu.com/precise/xcp-xe with which we can have xenserver running on CentOS, just by switching toolstack from xl to xapi.Â

Best regards,
Gautam Malu

On Wed, Mar 25, 2015 at 8:12 PM, Jon Ludlam <jonathan.ludlam@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Tue, Mar 24, 2015 at 11:28:51PM +0530, Gautam Malu wrote:
> I tried out building https://github.com/xenserver/buildroot on CentOS 6.6
>

> It builds around 300 packages and then it just gets stuck while building
> ocaml-core-kernl-111.28.00-1.el6 .
> build log: https://gist.github.com/gautammaloo/92a6199ee4ed100b1b92

Hi Gautam,

From the log it looks like it ran out of space - this could be the disk being
full, but it could also be that it might be building in a tmpfs environment
and you're actually running out of memory.

try changing the mock config in buildroot.git/mock/default.cfg - the line is:

  config_opts['plugin_conf']['tmpfs_enable'] = True

change that to 'False' and see if that helps.

Jon