[Xen-API] User Based Access Control

  • To: xen-api@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • From: Shiva Bhanujan <sxb075@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 18 Feb 2015 10:55:35 -0800
  • Delivery-date: Wed, 25 Feb 2015 12:01:30 +0000

Hello,

I'm trying to figure out if we can have a mechanism such that when user A creates a VM, or a network or any object from dom0, another user B would not have any access to objects created by user A. Is there such a mechanism available?

I've looked at the RBAC mechanism in PAM, and Xen Orchestra, but I doubt if they address this need. Is anybody aware of anything that might satisfy this need?

Regards,
Shiva