[Xen-API] a bit of wiki tidying

Hi,

Iâve done a little bit of cleaning of the Xapi pages on the Xen project wiki.
Iâve

- added links to our architecture documentation[1], XenAPI reference[2] and
design docs index[3]
- unlinked content which seemed to be a transliteration from code to English of
a previous (undisclosed) Xapi version â I think for this kind of detail the
code will always be authoritative, and the out-of-date wiki content is
misleading
- rewritten the page on compiling Xapi (very, very out-of-date) to describe 2
modern ways it should work
- added a page on Design and Code Review describing the process that has been
evolving recently
- fiddled with the section headings a bit: weâve now got âDevelopingâ where the
contents was developer workflow-oriented and âConceptsâ where more abstract
stuff is described

Thereâs clearly still quite a lot to do.

I think the niche that the wiki occupies is that itâs a good place for how-tos,
FAQs, tips and tricks, process descriptions etc. I think as we come across
useful stuff like that we should try to add it to the wiki. I think itâs not a
good place for stuff thatâs very tied to the code â itâs much better to put
that in repos directly, IMHO.

Cheers,
Dave

[1] http://xapi-project.github.io/getting-started/architecture.html