Re: [Xen-API] Storage Repository FileSR on ZFS won't work - Linux

  • To: <xen-api@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • From: Germano Percossi <germano.percossi@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 6 Jan 2015 12:13:16 +0000
  • Delivery-date: Tue, 06 Jan 2015 12:13:26 +0000

Hi Dawid,

Which sm or XS version are you using?
If you are using 6.2 or earlier, yes the fs need to support direct IO.

In the master branch and xs64bit there is code to disable o_direct.

Those changes go hand in hand with corresponding blktap changes.

Cheers,
Germano