Re: [Xen-API] Cleanly shutdown server

Following up from this, if I use a 'halt -p' the system halts but does not power down. It spews a lot of blktap errors to the dom0 local console *after* it stops the dom0 daemons and prints "will now halt".

The upshot is the system isn't powering off and I suspect it's not pullung down Xen cleanly either.

--

Mark