Re: [Xen-API] xe vdi-resize and effects on snapshots

  • To: <xen-api@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • From: Germano Percossi <germano.percossi@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 11 Nov 2014 17:49:37 +0000
  • Delivery-date: Tue, 11 Nov 2014 17:49:53 +0000

Hi Mark,

You can grow a VDI without invalidating the snapshot chain.
If this is what you observed, that's reassuring.
If not, let us know.

As long as you stick with the official CLI and not using "internal" commands,
it is fine.

Which SR type are you using?

Thanks,
Germano