[Xen-API] opam package renames

Hi,

As xapi starts to stabilise I’d like to refresh the ‘opam’ packages. Ideally
we’d push the packages upstream in the master repo, and then we’d benefit from
community activity such as

* bulk builds for different distros and architectures
* greater exposure to our stuff via the existing websites full of docs etc

Looking at the current packages[1] we have a bit of a naming problem :) I’d
like to propose some renames, to apply the following principles:

0. if something is usable separately and has a nice interface then give it a
globally-meaningful name. For example “nbd” for NBD protocol; “vhd-format” for
the vhd file format; etc

1. the prefix ‘xcp’ is old and confusing: replace with ‘xapi’. When we talk
about xcp we usually mean the “xapi daemons”

2. where a name sounds general but the code is a bit specific, prefix with
‘xapi-‘. I’m looking at you, (xapi-)stdext.

How about the following (opam package) renames? Note no code will change
(although that might make sense too):

xcp -> xapi-idl
xen-api-libs-transitional -> xapi-libs-transitional
netdev -> xapi-netdev
cdrom -> xapi-cdrom
forkexecd -> xapi-forkexecd
stdext -> xapi-stdext
tapctl -> xapi-tapctl
xcp-inventory -> xapi-inventory
xcp-rrd -> rrd
xcp-networkd -> xapi-networkd
sm-cli -> xapi-storage-cli
ffs -> xapi-storage-ffs
message_switch -> xapi-message-switch

No change to:
xenctrl
pci-db
netlink
xen-api-client (API, not implementation)
rrdd*
xenops*
camldm

Thoughts?