[Xen-API] XenProject main website issues

Hi all,
it seems we have a number of issues with xenproject.org - it is not quite clear
what happened yet. A bodged update by our contractors or something else. As it
is Labor Day in the US, where our contractors are based it will take at best
until tomorrow, until this is being looked into
Regards
Lars