Re: [Xen-API] xcp-xapi toolstack on ubuntu 14.04

  • To: xen-api@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • From: Firma Averlon <info@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 20 Aug 2014 17:40:03 +0200
  • Delivery-date: Wed, 20 Aug 2014 15:40:15 +0000

Hi,
anyone to give me an hint how to get XenCenter connected ?

Thanks
Karl-Heinz
Am 19.08.2014 um 07:05 schrieb Firma Averlon:
Hi all,
O.K.

since ubunut normally does not have a root password I have tried with a
different user I normally work with.
No success.
Nothing in the normal logs.

It's a way with small steps to heaven.