From: russell.pavlicek.xen@xxxxxxxxx [mailto:russell.pavlicek.xen@xxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of Russ Pavlicek
Sent: Friday, July 25, 2014 1:36 PM
To: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxx; xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxx;
mirageos-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx; xs-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx;
xen-api@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [xs-devel] Xen Project Document Day is This Wednesday, July 30:
Beginner's Guide needs

This is a reminder that next Wednesday, July 30, is Xen Project Document Day.

Xen Project Document Day is a day to help improve overall Xen Project
documentation, particularly that of the Wiki.

This month, it would be great if we could include the incomplete bits needed
for the Beginner's Guide, including at least one decent diagram and some of the
missing information called out in the Architecture
section:

http://wiki.xenproject.org/wiki/Xen_Project_Beginners_Guide

All the information you need to participate in Document Day is here:

http://wiki.xenproject.org/wiki/Xen_Document_Days

If you get a few moments in the next week, please take a look at the current
TODO list to see other items which need attention:

http://wiki.xenproject.org/wiki/Xen_Document_Days/TODO

So please think about how you can help out.  If you haven't requested to be
made a Wiki editor, save time and do it now so you are ready to go on Document
Day.  Just fill out the form below:

http://xenproject.org/component/content/article/100-misc/145-request-to-be-made-a-wiki-editor.html

We hope to see you Wednesday in #xendocs!