From: xen-api-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:xen-api-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of ???????? ????? ?????????
Sent: 03 July 2014 7:37 AM
To: xen-api@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Xen-API] LICENSE_EXPIRES_SOON

Hello gentlemen.

I've got a serious problem. I'm desperate to say more precisely. My hosts are running XCP 1.6.After upgrade from 1.1 some of my VMs still running MS Server 2003 started to lock up in the state of so called gray screen of death. After a bit of googling i discovered that it's a bug and Citrix released hotfixes against this disease. So i installed them. Everything went fine until recently, when everyday my hosts started to send emails stating that license is going to expire. Here's an example:

Field Value
----- -----
Name: LICENSE_EXPIRES_SOON
Class: Host
Object UUID: 40aa0b58-d489-4009-a55a-95c5b151c0ce
Timestamp: 20140703T00:02:01Z
Message UUID: 58fcfb3d-e46c-18d3-700d-4c1080f4d13e
Pool name: zen
Body: Your license will expire in
27 days

I suppose it's because of an updated xapi from Citrix. My question is - what can i do with this, because i suppose when the counter reaches zero my servers could just lock up as with ordinary Xenserver. And what's worse, i'm not even in the office to physically reach the servers, have network access though.
Please, i'd appreciate any help.