[Xen-API] Today, June 25, is Xen Project Document Day

Welcome to the June 2014 Xen Project Document Day!

We have a number of things to do spelled out in the TODO list:

http://wiki.xenproject.org/wiki/Xen_Document_Days/TODO

But if you know of things needing attention which aren't already on
the list, feel free to address them instead.  This is your chance to
make a difference any way you can.

If you haven't participated in Document Days before, it really is easy
to do.  The information you need can be found here:

http://wiki.xenproject.org/wiki/Xen_Document_Days

And we finally have some swag available, so we can single out people
who do a great job with a small thank you gift of a Xen Project
T-shirt!

So please think about how you can join in the action.  If you haven't
requested to be made a Wiki editor, just fill out the form below:

http://xenproject.org/component/content/article/100-misc/145-request-to-be-made-a-wiki-editor.html

We hope to see you in #xendocs in Freenode IRC as we work on the docs!