Re: [Xen-API] Xapi Project 2.0 release

Our of curiosity, will the package still be called xcp-xapi?  I'm working on some XenProject hypervisor vs XenServer stuff in CloudStack and want to make certain I doc things correctly.

-------- Original message --------
From: Russell Pavlicek
Date:06/18/2014 14:41 (GMT+01:00)
To: lars.kurth@xxxxxxx,Jon Ludlam ,xen-api@xxxxxxxxxxxxx,Tim Mackey ,Sarah Conway
Subject: RE: [Xen-API] Xapi Project 2.0 release

Lars,

Tim has turned on the XenServer  wiki and it is populated with the old XCP wiki pages.  I still have to do XCP cleanup on the Xen Project wiki, tentatively planned for next week.

Don't delay any plans on our account; it will be cleaned up very soon.

Russ Pavlicek
Xen Project Evangelist, Citrix Systems
Home Office: +1-301-829-5327
Mobile: +1-240-397-0199