Re: [Xen-API] Xapi project repositories

On 10/06/2014 10:49 AM, Jon Ludlam wrote:
> These forking relationship problems need to be fixed by the people who own
> the upstream repo. I don't think it's quite as simple as clicking the
> 'transfer repository' button. If anyone knows the exact procedure for doing
> this, could they please reply?

What I've done in the past is clicked 'transfer repository' to xapi-project or
xenserver, then forked back to my own account.

This seemed to work fine. I might only have done this with repos that had only
a master branch, so we should make sure it works with repos with multiple
branches (but I can't see why it wouldn't).

John