[Xen-API] unsubscribe

  • To: xen-api@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • From: Marcin Stolarek <m.stolarek@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 05 Jun 2014 18:29:15 +0200
  • Delivery-date: Thu, 05 Jun 2014 16:29:36 +0000

On 05/28/2014 06:17 PM, Narcís Escarpanter wrote:
Hi Olivier,

We have the same problem here. Did you get "noVNC" working? He also
tried Harrie's change but with no luck.

He noted that the same code works correctly over XCP 1.6 but is not
working over XS6.2 hosts.

Thanks in advance.

Narcís Escarpanter

Technical Area–*SWHosting*

**

http://www.swhosting.com

http://blog.swhosting.com

Tel. 902 010 664 - Tel. Int. +34 972 010 550 <tel:%2B34%20972%20010%20550>

Fax  902 510 664 - Fax Int. +34 972 010 555 <tel:%2B34%20972%20010%20555>

Descripción: Descripción: green  Please, consider the environment before
printing this email.

LEGAL NOTICE

SW Hosting & Communications Technologies, SL informs you
that this message is intended exclusively for its
addressee and contains confidential and / or sensitive
information subject to professional secrecy and protected by the current
legislation. If you are not the intended recipient, we notify you
that the reading, use, disclosure, reproduction, distribution, printing
and / or copy of this communication, information and / or any
attachments to it are strictly prohibited by law. If you have received
this message by mistake, please notify it to us immediately replying to
the sender of the message and then delete it with all the
attachments if any.