Re: [Xen-API] XEN-XAPI - API Specification documentation

Hi Oliver, I hadn't seen the docs at that link - thank you.

I was expecting to find a create method in the VM class [1], but there
doesn't appear to be one defined, except on the Overview page?  Where
can I find what parameters VM.create accepts?

Many thanks,

Chris

---
[1] http://docs.vmd.citrix.com/XenServer/6.2.0/1.0/en_gb/api/?c=VM