Re: [Xen-API] Can`t install SP1 via XenCenter

  • To: xen-api@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • From: Tony Marin <amarin@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 06 Feb 2014 16:05:03 +0100
  • Delivery-date: Thu, 06 Feb 2014 15:05:15 +0000

About the process to update via CLI, it's shown on the Citrix web for each patch, including additional information (i.e: when drivers are affected). About the downtime, if you have a pool it would be possible, if not, unless you have a balanced architecture for your services, and depending on the patch you will need to restart the host (SP1 requires it).