Re: [Xen-API] [MirageOS-devel] xen event channels, grants, block devices etc

On 21 Jan 2014, at 21:49, Richard Mortier <Richard.Mortier@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

> On 21 Jan 2014, at 21:48, Anil Madhavapeddy wrote:
>
>> The intention here is to have:
>>
>> - a 'mirage-types' package that is completely dependency free, and only has
>> module type definitions with completely abstract types.
>> - a 'mirage-types.lwt' package which specializes the above types with some
>> concrete common defaults, specifically Lwt for IO and Cstruct for buffer,
>> Ipaddr.V4.t for ipaddr.  Because these are concrete types in the module
>> signature, you now need those libraries installed to get the cmi files for
>> them.
>
> ...and just so i'm clear: the code for the mirage-types.* packages is all
> going to live in the mirage/mirage repo, correct?

That's correct.  I have a branch in:
https://github.com/avsm/mirage/tree/split-libs/types

...with the unified repository, but it's not ready to merge yet.  I'm preparing
the patch at the moment and will send a separate update about it.

-anil