[Xen-API] Number of hosts limit per resource pool

  • To: xen-api@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • From: Suman C <schakrava@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 9 Jan 2014 13:02:22 -0800
  • Delivery-date: Thu, 09 Jan 2014 21:17:18 +0000

Hi,

I am using both Xen Server 6.2 and XCP 1.4, slowly migrating everything to 6.2.

One of the configuration limits is 16 hosts per resource pool. I don't have more than 16 hosts to test right away, so I am asking. Is this limit enforced by the code? Or is it a matter of supportability from Citrix?

It would be greatly helpful to know among the list of configuration limits, which ones are enforced by the code and why. Can someone address these questions?

Thanks
Suman