Re: [Xen-API] XE Manpages

Ian, Matthew,
this should be discussed on xen-api@xxxxxxxxxxxxx - I took the freedom to change the lists on this thread
Lars

On 11/12/2013 10:03, Ian Campbell wrote:
On Tue, 2013-12-10 at 10:26 -0800, Matthew Spah wrote:
Hey guys,

The XenAPI Admin Project has been busy writing manpages for the XE
command. We currently have some pages in the xen-api repository
(https://github.com/xapi-project/xen-api/tree/master/docs/en/man/man1). Keep in
mind these pages are not rendered in the manpage format.

I'm looking for guidance on incorporating these into the SPEC file
used in building the xen-api.
I think you need to be asking the xen-api@ list about this, the
xen-devel@ list deals with the upstream hypervisor and things like that.