Re: [Xen-API] [Xen-devel] Testing for the Xen Project

On Tue, Nov 26, 2013 at 1:21 PM, Lars Kurth <lars.kurth@xxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> you probably have all heard by now that the Xen Project Advisory Board (a
> group of vendors who provide funds to the Xen Project that are intended to
> be used for the good of the community) recently created the Test Framework
> Working Group.http://wiki.xenproject.org/wiki/AB_WG/Test_Frameworkcontains
> more information about the group. The working group had its first meeting a
> few weeks ago and one of the actions I had was to kick off a thread on
> development lists to figure out what would help the developer community.
>
> I was planning to kick off this thread with some questions and options,
> which reflect some discussions I had with individuals in the community,
> various meetings (WG and AB meetings), etc. which I condensed into a
> picture.
>
> This reflects my personal opinion (not a Citrix opinion) and is merely
> intended to get a discussion going. Feel free to pick it apart: I won’t be
> upset.

While I have a few quibbles, what you wrote seems to be a fair
reflection of the situation as a whole.  But I don't really see any
action items, or questions.  So other than quibble with little
details, I don't see a way to engage with this and actually have a
discussion. :-)

What do you need from us right now?

 -George