Re: [Xen-API] XenCenter button shutdown

This will be the case for HVM guests with no PV drivers.

Looking at your recent flurry of messages I would suggest you no longer copy in
xen-api mailing list and just use xen-users since these are not development
issues.

Further more I suggest you revise you style of post to this list if you wish to
garner more support. Try to provide a bit of context around what you are
struggling with and also explain what you have tried or read already to
demonstrate some initiative. You will find people much more willing to help :)

Regards,

Si