[Xen-API] xenserver-core meta-question

I've been playing with xenserver-core now for over two weeks, and I've
solved quite a handful of problems.  The rate at which new ones are
cropping up, though, is a little more than I can handle alone.

I've posted about quite a number of them, but the few responses I've
received indicate that nobody else is actively playing with this, too.
Is that true?  Anyone know how committed Citrix and other devs are to
stabilizing xenserver-core on the EL6 platform?

Hopefully I won't be flamed at the stake for asking, but what other VM
technologies are reasonably stable on the EL6 platform and also
integrate well with Ceph?

        John